Sunday, 14 August 2016

What I Ate For Dinner This Week.

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

Guys, I finally meal planned this week and so thought I would share my dinners with you. Hope it gives you some inspiration for the upcoming week!

 Sunday: baked lemon pepper fish + smoky peppers and onions + toasted chilli lemon corn.

Monday: butter chicken toasted bagel sandwich + cucumber + tomato + doughnut peach.


Tuesday: the laziest chicken biryani + ready salted crisps + cucumber + cherry tomato + lettuce + lemon.


Wednesday: charred spring onion pea fritters in wholemeal pitta with mint sumac yoghurt + cucumber + tomato + pickled peppers.

Thursday: greek salmon + baked paprika oregano sweet potato fries + peppers and spinach + lentil curry.

Friday: chicken gyro salad wrap.


Saturday: spicy roast chicken + baked creole potato wedges + lettuce + cucumber + tomato + lemon.

Hope you have the best week!

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!

2 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum sister, I have been following your blog for a long time now but didn't have the courage to comment. I love all of your recipes and think this is a fantastic website. Is it possible to add the recipes of your meal plan and sis do you have a recipe to make healthy chappatis/Rotis. I am trying to reduce my rice intake��. Thank you so much for what you are doing and may you continue doing so In Shaa Allah. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa alaikumus salaam! It's so nice to hear from you. Thank you so much for this comment and I'm so glad you enjoy my blog. I will try to share my meal plan recipes next time. I will be sharing a traditional Pakistani roti recipe soon made with only wholemeal flour and water.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© copyrights This Muslim Girl Bakes, All Rights Reserved. Design by Sadaf F K.