Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu!
This recipe is for Raspberry and White Chocolate Brownies. Who doesn't love brownies? These ones contain the classic combination of raspberry and white chocolate, and are very tasty. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures when they were baked, but the method is here - and that's the most important bit!
A Simple List of Ingredients:
1. Unsalted Butter
2. White Chocolate
3. Light Brown Sugar
5. Plain Flour
7. Vanilla Flavouring
8. Frozen Raspberries
Bismillah, let us begin!
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Grease and line a deep oven dish.
Place seven ounces (198 grams) of unsalted butter into a saucepan.
Melt the butter, and then cook gently for 5 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
Next, take five ounces (141 grams) of white chocolate, roughly chopped.
Add half of the white chocolate to the butter.
Stir to melt the chocolate, and set aside.
Then, place ten ounces (283 grams) of light brown sugar into the bowl of a mixer.
Crack in four eggs.
Whisk for 2 minutes in a mixer until thick and pale.
Then, add the seeds of a vanilla pod or one teaspoon of vanilla flavouring.
Add seven ounces (198 grams) of plain flour, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
Finally, add the cooled butter and chocolate mixture.
Fold everything together with a metal spoon.
Pour the mixture into the prepared dish.
Scatter on four ounces (113 grams) of frozen raspberries.
And, the rest of the white chocolate.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and risen. Cool completely and then cut into squares to serve!
Raspberry and White Chocolate Brownies
What You Need
· 7 ounces (198 grams) Unsalted Butter
· 5 ounces (141 grams) White Chocolate, roughly chopped
· 10 ounces (283 grams) Light Brown Sugar
· 4 Eggs
· 7 ounces (198 grams) Plain Flour
· ¼ teaspoon Salt
· 1 Vanilla Bean or 1 teaspoon Vanilla Flavouring
· 4 ounces (113 grams) Frozen Raspberries
What To Do
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4, and grease and line a deep oven dish.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, and then cook gently for 5 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Add half the white chocolate, and stir until melted.
3. Whisk the sugar and eggs for 2 minutes in a mixer until thick and pale.
4. Add the flour, salt, vanilla and the cooled chocolate mixture. Fold in with a metal spoon until combined.
5. Pour the mixture into the dish, and then scatter on the rest of the white chocolate and the raspberries.
6. Bake for 40-45 minutes until golden brown and risen. Cool completely and then cut into squares to serve!
You May Also Like: